|Park History||Park Progress||Pictures/Videos||In The News|
Jean Sweeney Open Space Park Fund
Make A Donation
The Jean Sweeney Open Space Park is an unfunded project. Donations are needed to design, develop, and to maintain the park years into the future. There are essentially three ways to donate; providing services, providing materials, and providing funding. All of these items are necessary to build this park which will be a very large undertaking. The first project was the community gardens clean up. Additonal work will also be divided into different sections and different projects. To donate to a specific project, send a note to us from the Contact Us page.
All donations made thru the Jean Sweeney Open Space Park Fund will be used to benefit the Jean Sweeney Open Space Park.
Donations given "In Memory Of"
- Check: To donate by check, make payable to Jean Sweeney Open Space Park Fund and mail check to 212 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
- PayPal: To donate funds thru PayPal, click on the "Donate" button on the right side of this page. Since the PayPal form doesn't allow reference to a specific project, send a note to us from the Contact Us form with reference to the donation and the project you want the funds to be directed to.
- Amazon Smile: The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate .5% of your purchase to us if you select Jean Sweeney Open Space Park Fund as your charity of choice. See details here.
- Volunteer Service: Volunteers can choose many different services to benefit the Jean Sweeney Open Space Park.
Participate in "ARPD scheduled clean up days" at the park, donate professional skills such as electrical, lighting, landscaping, etc, and participate in special projects that benefit the park.
- Donate Materials: Developing a park takes lots of different materials, plants, benches, lighting fixtures, wood for planting containers, paint & brushes, are just a few examples.
To offer service or material donations, go to our Contact Us page to let us know what you can do.
Return to Main Page
Published on: November 11, 2016